This patch introduces a proper HUD, collisions and tweaked enemies.
Hello, over this week I’ve made several changes to the game, mostly were simple stat changes for both you and the enemy as well as a HUD for your HP! The sides of the map aren’t the safe place they used to be and the alien swarm isn’t as predictable anymore (random values ftw)!
Alpha 2 Patch Notes:
- Increased the amount of hits enemies have to take before they die (now 3 instead of 2)
- Increased enemy shot speed
- ADDED a little box around your HP as some users found that it blends too much with everything else
- This HUD style will be adopted for the score as well, in the future
- Random values now determine when do the enemies spawn (Still affected by wave)
- Random values now determine when do enemies fire
- Random values now determine when do the enemies change direction
- Enemies now collide with the player, both suffer from knock-back
- FIXED: The player can’t go bellow the room’s height.
- Updated ReadMe.
Download E.S.G Alpha 2:
- Version: Alpha 2
- File size: ~2.6mb
- Download: Click here, for the download!
For more detailed info on the game and future updates visit the original release post Here!
Thank you for the feedback you’ve given, I look forward to more!
Have fun! in spaaaaaaaace